2009年12月17日木曜日

script for my podcast 2

Let me tell you about the story; Tonight on the Titanic.
The back of the Titanic was rising out of the ocean. The front of the ship was
going down. Jack tried to go around the smokestack without falling. In the dark, he could barely see the tree house. It was stuck between a smokestack and railing. It was lying on its side.
Jack and Annie went to the Titanic. I knew the story of the Titanic and the difference in social standing at the age. Though I knew that, it was disappointing for me that many third-class passengers didn't have a chance to get into the lifeboats. Then, Annie and Jack were brave and wise because they decided to help third-class passengers escape.  Even if their kindness made them put in danger.  
The series of Magic Tree House is interesting. That's all, thank you for listening. (146 words)

0 件のコメント: