2009年11月6日金曜日

Takuma festival



Last week, there was a Takuma festival at KGU. I attended the festival as a member of Aokastu which I belong to. It was more exciting and wonderful than last year for me. We sold potato and tapioca like last year. This year we sold tapioca only and we added many tastes for tapioca. For example, it was chocolate, calpis, vanilla, orange juice, apple juice, caramel, milk tea, lemon tea and strawberry milk. Caramel was the most popular taste in our shop. I recommended it to people who went to the festival as I sold tapioca to them. During the festival, I often prepared tapioca. Tapioca which is enable to be eaten was difficult to make. (116 words)

1 件のコメント:

chihiro さんのコメント...

Hi, Yoshiko. I think you could enjoy Takumasai so much! I didn't go to Takumasai this year, but I want to go next year!!