2009年11月12日木曜日

Gift from my aunt


Last Sunday a parcel from my aunt who lives in Tochigi arrived. When I went to Nagasaki, she told me to send new rice when she could get it in Tochigi. Last Friday, she called me and told me that she sent new rice.
I was so surprised when I opened the parcel! There were many things in it. For example, ramen, spaghetti, tunas in can, many snacks, an apple, a big Japanese pear, two Japanese persimmon and so on. I was very happy because these foods are useful to me live by myself. After that, I called her to say thank you very much. She laughed about me because I was excited to tell my feeling.
I ate one of her gifts, ramen at that night. It was a ramen which was made from a famous ramen shop in Tochigi. It tasted great and I enjoyed dinner. (147 words)

0 件のコメント: