2009年11月25日水曜日

movie podcast: manuscript

Hello. Let me tell you one of my favorite movies. It's High School Musical 3: senor year. The cast is Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. The movie’s main theme is to find meanings of high school after high school students overcame their conflicted feeling. It is not just a musical youth movie. There are three songs which well illustrate it in the movie. It's Scream, Can I have this dance and High School Musical. These songs are features and essential elements of the movie. They help us to understand easily how the characters feel. Moreover the actors dance and sing very well so you can enjoy not only the story but also their dancing and singing. It is popular with teenagers but it will delight adults in the same way. After you watched it, you can realize the meaning of high school. So I like the movie very much. (145 words)

1 件のコメント:

SOU さんのコメント...

It sounds to be a very good movie! I love art of dance and song. I think I will watch it some time in the future.