2009年4月24日金曜日

To my host family

Hello. I’m Yoshiko. I’m very glad to stay with you in this summer. Let me tell you about myself. I study English at KGU. I’m interested in foreign languages, especially English. These days, I have started to study French and Korean. I want to be able to teach Japanese to foreigners, if you are interested in Japanese, I want to teach you as much as I can.
Talking of my likes, I like sports very much, I especially like badminton and baseball. When I play some sports with my friends, they say I’m very competitive. I sometimes continue to play the game until I win the game.
I like cooking these days. I try to cook Chinese dishes and dessert. Can you know a little of me?
Next, let me tell you about my family. There are five people in my family. My father works at city hall. He is interested in various things. My mother works at a preschool. She is very kind and cooks well. I live by myself, so I often miss her cooking. My older sister works at a hospital. She gas three medical qualifications. My younger brother is a high school student. He and I used to play many sports when I lived with my family. I love them very much.
I have something to ask you. I want to know what is famous in your city. If there are famous or interesting places, please take me there. Do you have some Japanese goods? I’ll want to bring them as possible as I can. Do you like Japanese manga or anime? Please tell me your answer.
I can’t wait to see you! I’ll look forward to have a wonderful time with you.
Love, Yoshiko (283 words)

0 件のコメント: