2009年4月23日木曜日

M.T.H #2 ~The Knight at Dawn~


"Neeee-hhhh!" A horse's whinny. Just then the clouds parted. A
full moon was shining in the sky. A pool of light spread through the mist. Then
Jack and Annie saw him just a few feet away. The knight.

It was a second story. The knight was mysterious because I still don't know why he helped Jack and Annie. I think Annie was very brave when she went alone into the castle. To read this story, I was able to know some vocabularies of a castle I didn't know.

The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5218 words. (96 words)

2 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I haven't read the books in this series yet. Was it difficult to read? How long did it take?

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

To Rick
Thank you for your comment.
I recommend this series! It took about an hour. I'll write review in detail from next time.