2009年4月30日木曜日

M.T.H #3 ~Mummies in the Morning~


The ghost began to speak. She spoke in a hollow, echoing voice. "I am Hutepi," she said. "Queen of the Nile. Is it true that you have come to help me?"

I have three memorial scenes. First of all, a black car perched on a branch and that picture was frightened to me. The cat suggested Jack and Annie's events. Secondly, it was interesting that Jack and Annie describe the hieroglyphs on the pyramid wall. The pictures were seemed to be mere picture for me, but they had means. I thought Jack was smart. Thirdly, the scene was that a boat was sailing over the sand. It may be the mirage, it was mysterious. I want
to see real mirage once.

The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5, 5110 words. (130 words)

2 件のコメント:

Arisa T さんのコメント...

Hi! Yoshiko♫ I was attracted to mummies' story because I'm interested about ancient Egypt. I'll try to read it!!!!!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

To Arisa
Thank you for your comment.
I recommend it. The mummies spoke!!