2009年4月24日金曜日

Cooking

I like cooking these days because I can cook better day by day. I didn't like to cook when I started to live alone. However, I found the site of "cook pad." It is the web site that many people introduce their original recipe. There are various kinds of recipes. I often use this site and make meals. Thanks for this site, I become to like cooking and use various vegetables. I want to try to make desert this weekend. I have only made yogurt cake once. I'll try to make and remember more recipe. In addition, I want to learn from my mother when I go back to my hometown in this Golden Week. I'm looking forward to learn from her. (125 words)

2 件のコメント:

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Hi, nice to meet you. I am satoshi, a graduate student of KGU.

It's good thing to start cooking. I like cooking too. I also use interenet to get recipe and make sweets!! What do yoy want to make next time? I recomend some sweets!!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

To Satoshi
Nice to meet you too! Thank you for giving me your comment.
I want to cook some sweets very much! I'll search recipe right now! LOL