2009年7月6日月曜日

High School Musical


I borrowed three DVDs from a friend of mine. These DVDs are the series of High School Musical. I had never watched them, so she lent me them. It was so interesting and exciting movies. After I watched them, I wanted to sing songs like High school musical casts. I want to practice to sing songs well. Almost of all songs which were sung in the movies had no lyrics, so I will search the lyrics as soon as possible. I like almost of all casts, I especially like Taylor who are a friend of Gabriella. She is cute and I like her smiling face. I also like Ryan he has cheerful looks, so I often laughed by his looks. When I watched HSM~senior season~, I was crying. I especially moved the scene which Troy announced his dream to everyone. I want to watch the series again and again until the friend of mine permit me. Through watching the movies, I could study useful phrases in English. (167 words)

0 件のコメント: