2009年7月10日金曜日

cookpad

These days I made meals by myself. I like made new meals and tried to cook. When I make some meals, I often see a website "cookpad." It is the site that many people contribute their original menu. I also see some reviews. I think it is very useful to everyone who want to try to cook. I made tenshindon whose recipe was from the site. I could make nice one and it was very easy to make. I want to keep checking the site and making nice meals. I also want to make some desserts. For example, cake jelly and so on. I only made cake which made from yogurt so I want to try to make some dessert. The cake was a little sower but tasted good. It was the recipe from some young girl. (137 words, total 9,797 words)

2 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

It looks so delicious!
I haven't know the existence of such web site, and I think it's really convenient. I will use it!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment!! It's really useful and convenient. I hope you use it!