2010年1月19日火曜日

mini presentation ~Speaking IV~

Last summer vacation, I went back to my hometown Ebino in Miyazaki. I stayed there for a month. Now, let me tell you about three memories in my hometown.
First is a driving car. I had a driver licence, so I wanted to drive so much in Kumamoto. However, I have no car in Kumamoto. My grandfather lent me his car so I used it during summer vacation. There were no CD player in his car, and I had to drive without music.When I really wanted to listen music, I used my cellphone. I often visited my grandparents house because I couldn't see them frequently. In addition, my family were not in my house weekday times. I wanted to be with people.
Secondly, some KGU friends of mine visited my hometown. We went on a Ebino sightseeing trip. We visited Coca cola factory, my grandparents' house and so on. We went to Kuruson ravine. The river's water was really cold. When we played in water, I slipped and fell. Then my lower of half body was got wet. My cellphone also got wet after that, and it sometimes stopped working. It was a bad accident but good memory.
Third is a reading book. I had no part time job there, so I had much free time. Then I decided to start reading books. It was "Twilight saga." Do you know Twilight saga? It was a love story of a human girl and a vampire boy. The series is made up hour parts. I have finished reading three of them. It took only four days to finish reading the first one. I think it's good for me to keep my English ability.
As you can see, I had a good summer vacation in my hometown. Thank you for listening. (295 words, total 12,177 words)

1 件のコメント:

kumamizuotoko さんのコメント...

Thanks for posting your presentation.

I could really imagine the highlights and quiet times in your vacation. Good communication.

5 APs!

Mr. W.